Law of attraction scripting will work if you do it right. Here’s how to use positive affirmations in this process.
The word affirmation is from the Latin word “affirmare,” which means “to make steady, or strengthen.” So if nothing else, affirmations make you more focused and resilient.
Affirmations are phrases that can help direct our attitude and thought life. However, most teachers and experts use them as complementary elements in part of a larger life-changing plan.
The Law of Attraction centers on the idea that our thoughts invite positive or negative experiences into a person’s life. There is anecdotal evidence that this works. Getting it to work for you can be problematic. Positive and negative thoughts cancel out one another.
Many feel Mantras and Sutras are more powerful for promoting more extensive and more immediate effects than affirmations. Other forms of moving and seated meditation can also result in better outcomes. Affirmations are just one tool you’ll find to assist in your spiritual exploration journey, and you must learn how to use them to get positive results.
Law of Attraction Scripting
Think of these scripts as new programming for the mind. If you are going to reprogram a computer, you must first delete any programming that may conflict with the new thought scripts. Your mind is no different from a computer in this case.
Let’s talk about some best practices before we get to the list. Instead of saying “I can’t” do this or that, say “I currently struggle with.” This honest statement does not close the door on the possibilities.
Also, don’t say “I can” when you clearly can not do it. This isn’t being honest either. Instead, say, “How could I do this or that?” In this way, you encourage the universe to help you make the changes you want.
So affirmations alone may not change your life dramatically. However, they can be vital in your overall plan to redirect your life. In the short term, they help you gain emotional equilibrium. They bolster your confidence, and that may be enough to make a tremendous difference. The following is a list of examples. So combine them, change them, make them yours.
Scripts with Positive Affirmations And Mantras
Here’s another analogy to help you understand how to use these tools. Think of the mind as a garden. If you are going to plant things you want, you need to prepare the soil. This means taking out the rocks and weeds. If you don’t do this first, the seeds or other plants you want will have trouble growing.
“The reason affirmations fail is because you have not dealt with pre-existing harmful or negative thought scripts. Always repair the ground before planting new seeds. Otherwise, the weeds will kill the new seeds.
After you delete the negative thought scripts many people still experience a lag in the manifestation from the inner world to the outer world. Do not be discouraged if your perception of the otter world does not reflect your affirmations. Continue to chant your mantra. Invite the transformation, do not demand it.
Remember, if you fail to manifest what you desire, it means you need to do some serious inner work to root out negative bias and prejudice.” — Guru Tua
Here’s something to keep in the back of your mind. If the law of attraction scripting works, then it means you need to be careful with the things you think and the words you say. If affirmations and mantras have positive results, then the same applies to negative words.
In practical terms, our thoughts lead to the words we speak. When we say things, they are more likely to become actions. Thus, the emphasis on positive affirmations rather than negative terms.
Thankfully, the universe has a failsafe method in operation. People who are asleep or less awake exhibit less control over their thoughts, speech, and actions. The universe is in tune with this level of vibration.
Thus, people with less control over their minds possess less spiritual power. Some refer to this energy as Chi. With less energy, they are less likely to do too much damage. Still, unhealthy, angry, or greedy people do enough damage in the physical realm as it is.
Positive Affirmations Playbook
- I am the architect and builder of my life.
- From this moment forward, I choose to channel positive energy.
- Healing energy flows through my body, bringing health and wellness of spirit, mind, and body.
- I possess the talents I need for my definition of success.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.
- Intuition guides my every step.
- My close relationships are becoming more assertive, deeper, and more stable each day.
- I possess the qualities to be successful. My attitude determines my altitude.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- Happiness is my choice.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- I am courageous, and I stand up for those in need.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity, and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- I acknowledge my self-worth.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase.
- My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.
- The universe supports my dreams and my goals.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way.
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will occur.
- My nature is Divine; I am a spiritual being.
- I awaken to the voice of my ancestors and spirit guides.
- My life is just beginning.
Again, positive affirmations and mantras are just one of the tools you can use to help reprogram your mind. But you can’t use “law of attraction scripting” to cover up other harmful thoughts or behaviors. You should remove the destructive programming first. We recommend you find a qualified teacher to assist with this. A qualified teacher can help design a program to fit your needs.
After all, words are powerful tools that shape reality. Ensure you are moving your life in the direction you want it to go. Practice the practical steps to make a better life. After all, words are powerful tools that shape reality. Practice the reasonable steps to make a better life.
If this article resonates, you’ll find more to spark your interest on our blog. To learn more about our organization, see our page FAQ. Register on our site to receive discounts on training and unadvertised material. We comply with all GDPR guidelines and never share or sell your contact data.
Are you interested in spiritual exploration? Check out the blended learning process at the core of our teaching process. It reflects what Joseph Campbell called the Hero’s Journey (1). Our learning options include both face-to-face and virtual learning sessions. Please consider donating and supporting our mission.
(1) Joseph Campbell & Joseph Campbell’s book The Hero’s Journey, Wikipedia