SP4SE Personal Virtual Learning Event
This is the personal virtual learning event you’ve been asking for. The SP4SE personal virtual learning event is a “one on one” package tailored to your specific learning goals. And, it includes two personal 120-minute sessions. That’s four hours of personal “one on one” training in all six major spiritual technology progressions using our blended learning curriculum.
These sessions are appropriate for all levels of experience because the curriculum is based on your level of experience and learning goals. Meeting one on one gives you plenty of time to cover exactly what you need to know. And you have time practice and ask questions. You will learn more in these two virtual learning sessions than in most weekend long seminars. And, you do it all in the comfort of your home. If you took a separate course on each of the topics in this course you’ll be spending well over $2,000.00. You can learn here for a tax-deductible donation of $99.00.
Beginners get the fundamentals for developing your own path. Experienced travelers find can add techniques and best practices to enhance their journey or teaching practices. A pre-session questionnaire will help us determine your level of previous practice and the focus you want to take with this learning.
How we deliver the learning
Our “blended learning process” is a learning strategy combining several effective, and practical teaching tactics. The SP4SE virtual learning session is the same content as our face to face event. It’s a forum teaching several spiritual technologies in a complementary way. This enables us to teach a number of techniques in a logical progression. Thus, providing the best learning outcomes possible. Because of advances in virtual learning technology, we can now provide this same learning online.
Here’s how we do it. This blended learning process is a step-by-step proven learning method which includes theory, instruction, reinforcement, and feedback. You will get a pdf file containing all the information covered during the sessions. So, you don’t have to worry about missing anything. Because it’s a private session we can also record it for your personal use.
The SP4SE Personal Virtual Learning Event Curriculum
These sessions include foundational instruction and practical exercises for all fundamental spiritual exploration categories:
- The first toolset we cover is the study of Logical reasoning and its companion tools, spotting logical fallacies and logical axioms. Above all, these will help sharpen your ability to discern fact from fiction.
- Second, we administer the Enneagram Personality Profile help us understand the mechanisms of Ego, personality, and instincts. They also provide a doorway to understanding the virtues and gifts of the spirit.
- Third, we begin the progressions of seated meditation with Mindfulness Meditation.
- Fourth, the participant is taken through basic moving meditation which integrates mindfulness, breath, and bodywork. Here we investigate several methods of energy collection, like Forest Bathing, Qigong, and Tai Chi.
- Fifth, pathways to expand and explore awareness are also an integral part of the path. This includes specific techniques for Lucid Dreaming, the Shamanic Journey or Guided Meditation.
- Sixth, and last but not least we cover the benefits, several healing modalities, such as Reiki, and Shiatsu. In a personal virtual learning session, we cannot do “hands-on” instruction so we demonstrate these and provide links to practitioners in their area when possible.
What can I expect?
Most importantly, you will learn “best practices” and tips for developing your own path. This includes how to leverage the use of the truth-seekers journal, how to use modern “smart technology” to assist in your journey. Basic understanding of altered, expanded and higher states of consciousness. We’ll explain why you need all of the spiritual technologies in your spiritual tool belt.
There will be time for both the practice of techniques practice and opportunity for feedback. Yes, there will be homework. We’ll provide plenty of resources. In addition, there will be step-by-step practices for basic centering, Qigong/Tai Chi, mindfulness exercises which are the basis of Japanese wellness Shinrin-Yoko (aka Forest Bathing). Resources for soundtracks to assist you in guided meditation and Shamanic Journey. Tactics to help you minimize problems new to your worldview. We’ll show you how to identify your own personal strengths and weakness so you can leverage them in developing your own practice.
How the Session is Conducted
We will use FaceTime, Skype, Google Duo or any other real-time application that is convenient for you. This will allow a private learning environment. As a result, you can join in the training almost anywhere you can be comfortable. Also, you can contact us via email to arrange for a mutually convenient date and time to conduct the sessions. Additionally, if you have any questions you can contact us via this website or email at email@example.com
The second follow-up session will focus on reinforcing learning and removing any roadblocks to developing your path. Again, this will be set up at a date and time that works best for you. You can always contact us to change if you want to have it sooner or push it back to give more time to practice.