This is a learning package with two 120-minute sessions. Furthermore, it is tailored to meet your experience and goals. So, think of it as a personal virtual learning academy. And, you schedule both of these two-hour sessions on a day and time that is best for you.
Personal Virtual Learning Event
It’s hard to find out what spiritual technologies are best for you at this point in your development. We can solve this question. We have a pre-event questionnaire that will provide you with the best options.
We start by determining your readiness to learn. We gather some information about your past experience and practices. We also find out about any barriers that may hinder your ability to learn. Then, we use the Enneagram Personality Profile and Instinct questionnaires. This evaluation will give you a practical plan for what to learn and when.
Appropriate for Any Level of Experience
These virtual learning event sessions are appropriate for all levels of experience because we design the curriculum to fit your experience and learning goals. Above all, this one-on-one personal learning academy. It gives you time to learn exactly what you need. There is plenty of time in two sessions for practice and questions.
Beginners get the fundamentals for developing your path. Experienced travelers find can add techniques and best practices to enhance their journey or teaching practices. A pre-session questionnaire will help us determine your level of previous practice and the focus you want to take with this learning.
We guarantee you’ll learn more in these two sessions than in any other weekend-long training. That’s because we can tailor the session to your specific learning goals and needs. And, you do the training wherever you want. If you took a separate course on each of the topics in this course you’ll be spending well over $2,000.00. But, you can get it all here for a donation of just $99.00.
How we Deliver the Virtual Learning Events
Our “blended learning process” is a learning strategy combining several effective, and practical teaching tactics. It’s a forum teaching several spiritual technologies in a complementary way. This enables us to teach several techniques in a logical progression. Thus, providing the best learning outcomes possible. Because of advances in virtual learning technology, we can now provide this same learning online. It’s your personal virtual learning academy.
Here’s how we do it. Our blended learning process is a step-by-step learning method including theory, instruction, reinforcement, and feedback. Your virtual learning event will cover exactly the right level and progressions. This will give you the best learning outcome.
To help ensure you progress get a pdf file containing the curriculum of your sessions. This will help you keep up your learning momentum. It’s important because your learning will continue long after the sessions. Because we provide you with documentation you don’t have to worry about missing anything. Because it’s a private session we can also make a voice recording it for your personal use.
The Virtual Learning Event Curriculum
These sessions include foundational instruction and practical exercises for all six fundamental spiritual exploration categories:
- Logical reasoning is one of the first and most important tools. We also recommend companion tools, spotting logical fallacies and logical axioms. Above all, these will help sharpen your ability to discern fact from fiction.
- Another important basic toolset is the “inner work” methods like The Enneagram Personality Profile. This tool helps us to understand the mechanisms of Ego, personality, and instincts. They also provide a doorway to understanding the virtues and gifts of the spirit.
- Progressions of seated meditation are the heart of the practice. This includes a range from Basic Mindfulness Meditation through Japa Meditation and the Siddhis of Patanjali.
- Next, progressions of moving meditation. For instance, several methods of energy collection, like Forest Bathing, Qigong, and Tai Chi.
- Awareness and consciousness expansion pathways such as Lucid Dreaming and the Shamanic Journey or Guided Meditation.
- And last but not least, several healing modalities, such as Reiki, and Shiatsu.
What can I expect?
Most importantly, this virtual learning event will give you the tools, “best practices” and tips for developing your path. This includes how to leverage the use of the truth-seekers journal, how to use modern “smart technology” to assist in your journey. Basic understanding of altered, expanded and higher states of consciousness. We’ll explain why you need all of the spiritual technologies in your spiritual tool belt.
There will be time for both the practice of techniques practice and the opportunity for feedback. Yes, there will be homework. We’ll provide plenty of resources. Also, there will be step-by-step practices for:
- Basic seated and moving meditation centering Qigong/Tai Chi tuned for your level of physical health
- Mindfulness exercises which are the basis of Japanese wellness Shinrin-Yoko (aka Forest Bathing).
- Resources for soundtracks to assist you with basic guided meditation and Shamanic Journey practice.
- Learning about your current worldview. And, more importantly, tactics to help you minimize issues as you grow through the awakening processes
- With the use of the Enneagram Profile, we can show you how to identify your strengths and weakness so you can leverage them in developing your practice.
How We Conduct the Sessions
First, contact us o set up a mutually convenient day and time for your virtual learning event sessions. We can use almost any real-time application to deliver the training. We’ll use whatever you want including FaceTime, Skype, Google Duo, etc. As a result, you can enjoy these sessions almost anywhere.
The second follow-up session will focus on reinforcing learning and removing any roadblocks. Again, at the date and time that works best for you. We can change the date if you want to have it sooner or push it back to give more time to practice. If you have any questions you can contact us via this website or email at firstname.lastname@example.org