Here’s your opportunity to learn several powerful spiritual technologies tailored to your needs. It’s your virtual learning academy with two 120-minute sessions.
Your Virtual Learning Academy
It’s often hard to find out what spiritual technologies are best for you at this point in your development. Sometimes you know what you need, but there isn’t a local source. We can solve these issues. We develop a profile that will give you the best learning outcomes. We assess your learning needs using several tools.
We start by determining your readiness to learn. This assessment ensures you have the best learning outcomes. We gather information about your experience and practices. We also find out about any barriers that may hinder your learning ability. This readiness to learn assessment includes the Enneagram Personality Profile and Instinct questionnaires. This evaluation will give you a practical plan for your personal growth.
Appropriate for Any Level of Experience
These virtual learning event sessions are appropriate for all levels of experience because we design the curriculum to fit your experience and learning goals. It gives you time to learn the techniques you need. There is plenty of time in two sessions for practice and questions.
Beginners get the fundamentals for developing your path. Experienced travelers can add techniques and best practices to enhance their journey or teaching practices.
We guarantee you’ll learn more in these two sessions than in any other weekend-long training. We tailor the session to your specific goals and needs and schedule these sessions when best for you.
If you took each course separately, you would spend well over $2,000.00. You get it all here for a donation of $99.00.
How we Deliver the Virtual Learning Event
Our “blended learning process” is a proven strategy combining several effective teaching methods. This forum enables you to learn several spiritual technologies in a complementary way. With advances in virtual learning technology, we can provide this same instruction level online as we do in our workshops. It’s your virtual learning academy. Thus, providing the best learning outcomes possible. We began this online training in 2018.
Our blended learning process is a curriculum that uses a proven learning platform, including theory, instruction, reinforcement, and feedback. In this way, we cover precisely the right level and progressions.
To help ensure your progress, we provide a pdf file covering everything. A written guide is just one of the tools to provide the best learning outcomes. It’s crucial because your learning will continue long after the sessions. You don’t have to worry about missing anything. We document everything for you, and we can also make a voice recording of the training for future reference.
The Virtual Learning Academy Curriculum
These sessions include foundational instruction and practical exercises for all the fundamental spiritual exploration techniques:
- Another basic toolset is the “inner work suite,” which The Enneagram Personality Profile and Repeating Question exercise. This tool helps us to understand the mechanisms of Ego, personality, and instincts. They also provide a doorway to understanding the virtues and gifts of the spirit.
- We introduce you to the progressions of seated meditation which are the heart of the practice. It includes basic Mindfulness Meditation through Japa Meditation and the Siddhis of Patanjali.
- Next, we develop a plan for progressions of moving meditation. Moving forms of meditation include energy collection methods, like Forest Bathing, Qigong, and Tai Chi.
- And last but not least, several healing modalities, such as Reiki and Shiatsu. Yes, you can learn these processes virtually.
What You Can Expect
This virtual learning event will give you the tools, “best practices,” and tips for developing your path. We help you create a practical plan for your schedule and resources. We’ll show you how to leverage old-school and modern technologies to assist in your journey. We’ll explain why you need all the spiritual technologies in your spiritual tool belt.
There will be time for both the practice of techniques practice and the opportunity for feedback. Yes, there will be homework. We’ll provide plenty of resources. Also, there will be step-by-step practices for:
- The baseline for learning includes an introduction to optimal learning methods to enhance memory.
- Basic seated and moving meditation centering Qigong/Tai Chi tuned for your physical health level.
- Mindfulness exercises are the basis of Japanese wellness Shinrin-Yoko (aka Forest Bathing).
- We provide resources for soundtracks to assist you with basic guided meditation and Shamanic Journey practice.
- Learning about your current worldview and tactics helps you minimize issues and grow through the awakening processes.
- With the Enneagram Profile, we can show you how to identify your strengths and weakness so you can leverage them in developing your practice.
How We Conduct The Virtual Learning Academy
First, contact us o set up a mutually convenient day and time for your virtual learning event sessions. We can use almost any real-time application to deliver the training. We’ll use whatever virtual meeting technology you like, including FaceTime, Skype, Google Duo, etc. As a result, you can enjoy these sessions almost anywhere.
The second follow-up session will focus on reinforcing learning and removing any roadblocks. Again, at the date and time that works best for you. We can change the date if you want to have it sooner or push it back to give more time to practice. If you have questions, you can contact us via this website or email at [email protected]
Need more details? Check out the blended learning process at the core of our teaching process. It reflects what Joseph Campbell called the Hero’s Journey (1).
Finally, sign up and donate for the virtual learning event.
(1) Joseph Campbell & Joseph Campbell’s book The Hero’s Journey, Wikipedia