We all want happiness in our lives. Learn to live our lives grounded in joy and happiness if we follow some practical steps.
Regaining Happiness and Joy
The problem lies with the commercial nature of our culture. The cultural narrative teaches us to strive. It’s the only way can find happiness and joy. And, it is there to sell us all the things it says will give us happiness. But, this joy is temporary.
So, we are always looking for the next thing. This is good for those who have things to sell us. This is how we lost happiness as a state of Being. It all started with the idea that we must look outside ourselves to find happiness. As a result, many lose touch with our natural state of happiness in adolescence. But, it’s not lost. We can get it back.
Many Eastern philosophies tell us that attachment is the root of unhappiness. And, that is why we cannot find happiness in things. Yet, there is a way to be happy for no reason. There is a way to find the contentment of our state of innocence.
Regaining Our Original State of Being
The way to regain this state is not through religion. It is not through the belief in mythology. The answer is closer and more personal. You don’t need to look outside but inside.
Spiritual technologies are tools for exploring consciousness. They result from generations of research by cultures around the world. These processes stand up to the test of science. They are repeatable and measurable. They do not require belief in religious doctrine. So, everyone who can follow a process can use them. We call the practice of these processes Spiritual Exploration.
You can list these tools in several ways. Some fall into more than one group. We like this simple method.
- Tools to enhance critical thinking. This study of basic logical reasoning along with spotting logical fallacies and logical axioms. Then we also use comparative analysis. This is a step-by-step way of comparing beliefs between different worldviews. Above all, these tools will help sharpen your ability to discern fact from fiction.
- The Enneagram Personality Profile. This is mostly an analytical tool. It provides insight into the mechanisms of ego, personality, and instinct.
- Seated meditation is often the heart of your spiritual practice. This includes a range from Beginning Meditation and Mindfulness Meditation through Japa Meditation and more advanced Siddhis of Patanjali.
- Moving meditation helps us strengthen the mind-body connection. It is also an important key to our health and wellness. This progression includes several methods of energy collection, such as Forest Bathing, Qigong, and Tai Chi.
- Pathways for expanding and exploring awareness. This progression includes a range of processes from lucid dreaming, the Shamanic Journey, and Guided Meditation to third-eye awakening and soul memory awareness. Practical tools to guide your path, a spiritual journal, and automatic writing.
- Healing practices are the final group. This branch includes Pe Jet, Reiki, and Shiatsu. Self-care is also a part of this group and is vital to our overall health and wellness.
The accumulation of things does not result in long-lasting happiness. Returning to our natural state of Being is where we find happiness and joy. You can learn to live in our original state of Being. We just need to activate our spiritual gifts. And, we do this through spiritual exploration.
Interested in spiritual exploration? Check out the blended learning process at the core of our teaching process. It reflects what Joseph Campbell called the Hero’s Journey. Our learning options include both face-to-face and virtual learning sessions. Please consider donating and supporting our mission. This helps others learn the knowledge for developing their path.
Joseph Campbell & Joseph Campbell’s book The Hero’s Journey, Wikipedia