You’ve probably heard that meditation is good for your health. The benefits of meditation come immediately. Because of this, many people are learning how to meditate.
The Benefits of Meditation
The benefits of meditation come with all forms of meditation. Some kinds are more beneficial than others. And, some forms are easier to learn.
When we think of meditation most people see someone sitting with there eyes closed. However, there are many forms of both seated and moving meditation. Meditation comes in many forms from simple to complex. So, there’s a form that’s right for you.
Above all, it’s important to know anyone can learn how to meditate. And, there are no health restrictions. It does not require belief in religious dogma. For instance, there is a powerful beginning meditation method with two steps. In turn, this progresses to mindfulness meditation. Mindfulness starts as a seated method and progresses to a moving form. You get the idea.
In addition, below you’ll find a list of some of the benefits. Some come almost immediately. Some manifest with daily use.
30 Benefits of Meditation
1. Promoting deeper levels of rest
2. Reducing anxiety
3. Enhancing your immune system
4. Lower harmful cholesterol
5. Reducing the overall effects of aging
6. Increasing healing
7. Reducing muscle tension
8. Reducing the number and severity of headaches
9. Reduces high blood pressure
10. Increases energy levels
11. Improving the quality of sleep
12. Reduce the effects of depression
13. Increases brain coherence and functioning
14. Reducing phobias and fears
15. Treatment to overcome PTSD
16. Cultivates attention and focus
17. Promotes presence
18. Improve your overall cognitive ability
19. Break habitual behavior and addictions
20. Stabilizes emotional fluctuations
21. Increases oxytocin levels
22. Reduces adrenalin and cortisol levels
23. Increases creativity and intuition
24. Promotes self-care
25. Enhances your will-power
26. Reduces negative emotions
27. Promotes inner peace
28. Reducing your overall stress level
29. Encourages a healthier lifestyle
30. Increases patience and tolerance
To sum up, we hope this article provides motivation for you to learn this type of meditation. You deserve the benefits that come with the practice of meditation. Meditation has a positive effect on the mind, body, and spirit. And, the right kind of meditation enables us to reach higher states of consciousness.
And, moreover, we hope this article provides the spark which will ignite your own journey of spiritual exploration.
So, If this article resonates, there are more on our blog. Also, you may be interested in learning about our blended learning process. This is our curriculum which we use to teach several mind-expanding tools. It also aligns the Hero’s Journey. This is the term Joseph Campbell gave the pattern of consciousness development. Our learning process is available in two forms. You can take part in the virtual learning module or in our workshops.
Image by Unsplash.