The body listens to the mind; that’s how your thoughts become your reality. So, are you creating a positive reality? Is what you are thinking sending the right messages?
The Cells in Your Body React to Everything You Are Thinking
Negative thinking releases cortisol and adrenaline. Negative thinking also blocks positive chemicals. Conversely, positive thinking releases positive chemicals like dopamine, serotonin, opiates, and oxytocin. These positive chemicals help build the immune system as they suppress the negative ones.
Learning to “think positive” is good for our health and wellness. Keep thought vibrations high, and the body will follow along. It will match the oscillation of a positive attitude and mind with health-giving enzymes. It is vitally important to remember that a shift in mindset causes a change in biology. The health of our psyche is a reflection of our attitude. Our thoughts create a world in which everyone lives.
Your Thoughts Become Your Reality
Above all, this teaches us that our Divine Energy is worth more than any material matter. Our energy is the currency of the Universe. The vibration and frequency of our energy create either positive or negative results. For that reason, the greatest gift you can give everyone is to raise their vibration. You make a positive change in reality.
Our subconscious mind is most accessible when we dream. So keep a journal. Start with documenting dreams. Look for themes and patterns and find clues to the subconscious mind’s content. Listen to the content of what you are thinking. Ask yourself, what kind of chain reaction am I starting?
“The cells in your body react to everything your mind says. Negativity brings your immune system down.” — Christina Sagadraca
We can do simple things to raise our vibration; These are essential for overall health and well-being.
Think Positive to Increase Vibration
So, do whatever is reasonable to keep a positive attitude. Looking on the positive side doesn’t mean you ignore problems. Be realistic, especially in these trying times. A positive attitude is more likely to find the best solutions. Remember, the Universe is listening. Your thoughts become your reality.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” ― Nikola Tesla
The cells in your body react to everything your mind says. And the Universe is also listening. Use the power of the mind to maintain a positive outlook. It’s a healthy thing to do. Here are some examples:
- Learn to monitor self-talk, learn how to spot and remove negative self-talk. Sit and listen to what’s going on inside your head. Are you caught up in negative scenarios or conspiracy theories? If so, it’s time to review the content of those ideas.
- “Think positive” thoughts and intentions. That’s right, keep the mind from being pulled into the negative. You aren’t ignoring the facts. By looking on the positive side, you are more likely to find solutions.
- Use a Mantra to meditate.
- Listen to positive or calming music.
- Still, others need to engage in some exercise or other positive physical activity.
- Give of yourself to others in need. Helping other people is a time-proven way to raise your attitude and vibration. Giving of yourself in service to others impact others and yourself directly. Remember, your thoughts create your reality, and it’s a power you can use to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
The Mind Is Our Cosmic Connection
Above all, we must realize we are a part of a larger whole. Our vibrational signature connects us first to the Earth. The Earth has a vibrational signature. We are in sync with this frequency when we become grounded. You probably feel a connection to certain places. Or, you may have felt specific locations seem to emit either positive or negative energy.
When you connect with any living thing, our natural emotional response is to “think positive.” We naturally feel better when we are in harmony with our environment.
Remember, the cells in your body react to everything your mind says. Be aware your thoughts become your reality. Our thoughts start a powerful chain reaction.
Thanks for reading this article. Don’t hesitate to comment or email us. We hope it provides some food for thought. You can find more mind-opening topics on our blog.
If you register on our site, you will get special offers, online training discounts, and free unadvertised downloads. We comply with all GDPR guidelines and never share or sell any contact data.
Please consider donating to support our mission of providing these ancient spiritual development tools.
(1) Joseph Campbell & Joseph Campbell’s book The Hero’s Journey, Wikipedia